About the Presidio Sentinel:
The Presidio Sentinel is a commentary-driven newspaper that provides coverage on local, regional and national issues that impact the lives of its readers and the community it serves.
The Presidio Sentinel strives to create dialogue, bringing topics to the forefront that need and deserve attention. Its writers, who share a variety of experiences and business backgrounds, write on topics that impact readers on a daily basis. The serious issues are politics, government, redevelopment, the environment, conservation and safety. The quality of life issues include health, community activities, fundraisers, social events, religious issues and activities, theatre, arts, science and educational programs and services.
[button url=http://presidiosentinel.com/our-team]Meet the team…[/button]
Making a difference, providing the facts, the truth, and a variety of opinions so that its readers are provided
up-to-date researched information… that’s the objective of The Presidio Sentinel
- Distribution is 15,500.
- Delivered door-to-door to over 8,000 households in Mission Hills and Point Loma.
- Distributed to over 300 select businesses in Mission Hills, Hillcrest, Old Town, Little Italy, Downtown, Banker’s Hill, Middletown, Mission Valley, Point Loma, Linda Vista, Bay Park, University City and Kensington.
- Placed in 14 distribution boxes throughtout the city of San Diego
- Readership is in excess of 35,000 per month.
- Highly-educated, community- and arts-oriented.
- Both young and mature members of society with one-to-four members per household. Most are homeowners, have one-to-two cars, and a middle- to high-income.
- Enjoy entertaining and travel, fine dining, local coffee houses, book and garden clubs, and participate in church, school and neighborhood activities. Other interests may include boutique shopping, reading, music and the arts.